Sunday 18 September 2011

Back on track and ready to sew...

Thank goodness that is over and done with... now waiting for a hospital referral, but that's another long story!
With Little J going to school every morning next week, and the start of my sewing class on Friday, I hope to be doing LOTS of sewing!!!!!

I have found the camera lead too, so lots of pictures to come.

Little J and I took a trip to the fabric shop yesterday, in the main to look for fabric for my Lady Grey coat.  I didn't find anything useful for that, but returned with some cute owl fabric for my linen dress refashion.   Little J found a camo remnant ( with which he tells me he is going to make a whole army outfit) and the local Oxfam yielded a large piece of Purple cotton drill for the grand sum of £2.49. All in all a successful trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment