Sunday, 4 September 2011


I have managed to get some pics from my phone camera card.

Check Trousers: These are a peculiar fit and show all the lumps and bumps in the wrong places. I have decided to turn them into a skirt.  I have already made a start on this one.  I unpicked the inside leg of the trousers and then placed them on Maddy  ( my taylors dummy) inside out. I pinned the legs together to form the skirt and cut off the excess crotch fabric to form a smooth seam at the front and back.  All I need to do is to machine stitch the seams and turn up the hem and then Ta da! a new winter skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment