Saturday 12 May 2012

There be monsters!!

I couldn't seem to find my crafty karma yesterday and to be honest, I was a bit of a grumpy me..but last night, we took little J to see the start of the Norfolk and Norwich festival..it was on a bit late, starting at 930pm, but we had a thoroughly wonderful time....and it really cheered me up!

Here are the photos...


 I think that if you had asked Mr E yesterday, he would have said this was me! I love her outfit though..maybe a future project??
 Fantastic use of fishing equiptment!

 There was some amazing work in these creatures. The photos do not really give an accurate idea of size, but they could easily have had their lunch off the top of a double decker.



 We are off to brave the crowds to see Erths dinosaur petting zoo today...I will tell you all about that tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment