Friday 9 March 2012

Hooky Hooks and Knitty Knits

Hey All.
It seems an age since my last post. I have an excuse of course..i've been a bit busy! What have I been doing? Well, I have been dabbling my feet in the water for a time, in relation to this craft selling malarky.
Here are a few of my saleable makings.

What are these you say? They are.....

Crochet hooks - TA DA!

I found that normal hooks hurt my hands and in the absence of a locally sourced alternative ( at the time) I decided to have a go at my own. Then a friend asked if I could make one for her (Its all your fault Caroline!) and so my cottage industry was born.

Of course, I couldn't stop there! When I approached The Craft Room, to sell my wares: I half heartedly said.."I make these as well, if your interested?"...and with a resounding "yes please" came a " could you make some of these too?"






 And so, knitty Knits and Hooky Hooks came into being. I will of course continue with my many other crafting endevours..but as you know by now, I liketo have many plates spinning!















 Oh, and I have a business card too! The needles are rather cunningly blocking my mobile number - thats one thing I don't want to share with everyone.... Strangly, my "free" cards from Vista print really cost £17.






 Some more photos - just because I can! :)


Sunday will be the next big thing for me.  I am teaching my first ever class in the art of making felt sunflowers...wish me luck!





3 comments:

  1. I have seen your hooks and needles in The Craft Room, they're lovely. It's a very good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are lovely! i hope you sell lots and lots XXXXXX

    ReplyDelete