Sunday 24 June 2012

All over and done with

Well, its all over now..............I was so worried about attending this fair that I couldn't stop shaking so please excuse the photo..it looks like i have been on the lash!


Clare ( aka Littlemisscrossstitch) and I had a great time meeting lots a great crafty folks. It was a little quite, I think mainly due the lovely weather outside and the lure of of the bands and vegeburgers in the garden. That said, the afternoon brought an influx of people.

I didn't sell many flowers this time, but my new design necklaces( which ill post about soon) and bangles went down really well. I will have to get my thinking cap on and see what other uses I can come up with for the pretties!

We are really hoping to attend the Autumn fair on the 6th of October, which promises to be even more fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment